Buddy Scalera is an active and prolific writer. He has written content for websites, mobile devices, games, comic books, magazines, newspapers, video, radio, CRM, commercials, guest blogs, and more.
In the pharmaceutical industry, Buddy has written dozens of POVs and whitepapers about social media, digital marketing, and content strategy.
He was quoted in the Ad Age Insights Whitepaper “Pharmaceutical Marketing Targeting consumers. Connecting online. What’s in store for patients” by Beth Snyder Bulik.
He was featured in the “Future of the Internet” study by the Pew Internet & American Life Project and Elon University, published in the book Ubiquity, Mobility, Security: The Future of the Internet, Volume 3.
He is a published author of five educational books:
- Comic Artist’s Photo Reference: People and Poses
- Comic Artist’s Photo Reference: Women And Girls
- Comic Artist’s Photo Reference: Men and Boys
- Creating Comics from Start to Finish: Top Pros Reveal the Complete Creative Process
- Comic & Fantasy Artist’s Photo Reference: Colossal Collection of Action Poses
- PharmaVoice: Enter the Age of the E-Reader by Buddy Scalera and Carrie Baczewski
- PharmaVoice: Social Networks — We’re All Connected By Marc Weiner and Buddy Scalera
- PharmaVoice: Showcase Feature: Building a Better E-Machine Sidebar by Buddy Scalera
- PharmaVoice: Marketing Techniques Evolve With New Technology by Buddy Scalera
- PharmaVoice: Four Tips for Better Physician Recruitment By Buddy Scalera and Rima Nachshen
- PharmaVoice: The Importance of Data Analysis By Boris Kushkuley and Buddy Scalera
Quoted or featured in:
- New York Times: Creator of the Fantastic Four Is Ready to Spin More Tales on Line
- Ad Age: Pharmaceutical Marketing Targeting consumers
- Pew Internet & American Life Project & Elon University: Ubiquity, Mobility, Security: The Future of the Internet, Volume 3
- Medical Marketing & Media: Balancing messages on- and offline
- Medical Marketing & Media: Will the FDA’s letters affect SEM?
- Pharma Marketing Blog: Not Your Father’s SEM! YouTube Empowered and Geo Targeted
- Pharma Marketing Blog: Which Way Will DTC Wind Blow?
- Pharma Marketing Blog: Emerging Search Engine Technology Drives Digital Integration
- The Writing Show: Podcast & eBook