It’s been a week, and I do believe I am in love. Well, at least serious infatuation.
One week with the Apple iPad, and I’m wondering two things:
- How did I live without the iPad before this?
- Why is free WiFi still so hard to find?
Here’s what I love about the new iPad:
- Snappy performance
- Gorgeous graphics
- Near-infinite amount of free and/or very inexpensive entertainment
- Amazing old and new apps that have already become part of my everyday life
What I don’t love:
- Screen that seems to pick up a little too many fingerprints
- Shiny display that is difficult to read outside on a nice day
- Bit too heavy and wide
- Apps that still haven’t been reprogrammed from the iPhone to the iPad
And this is just the first week. Not bad, Apple. Very impressed.